AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: George Jones - The Possum

DavidSEVERAL years ago I saw old possum at a place between Cordele and Leslie. It was an old tobacco barn that was redone into a "nightclub". Before...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: The Spoils of War..or Surveying

These were all pen raised birds. Season on wild birds went out in January. Pen raised birds aren't quite as much fun as wild, but they eat just as w...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: The Spoils of War..or Surveying

It wasn't something that I could share but I just had a day of quail hunting a few weeks ago courtesy of a client. The weather was good and he had so...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: George Jones - The Possum

"He stopped loving her today, They placed a wreath upon his door..."RIP No ShowAndy

13 years ago
Reply
RE: vulture

Here's one of some buzzards perched on the roof of a shed at my father's. It was a cool morning and they were soaking up some heat.Andy

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Death of the Perfect Boundary

While I agree with your sentiments about the "legal" being sufficient as it stands I can think of one possibility for the calls being necessary. Seve...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Bad Idea

Is thatOne of those "do it yourself" vasectomies?Andy

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas SIT Exam

I can't say about TexasBut in Georgia when you receive your package to complete for the application you also receive letters for recommendation and fo...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Idiotic Survey Help

Don't knock thosethat only want to hang around and do what they are told. I had a rodman that retired at 80 years of age only after he couldn't see o...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary dispute between Georgia & NC

Larry P[sarcasm]What has that got to do with politics?[/sarcasm]We all know that the line is "supposed to be" the 35th parallel. But what was laid ou...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 933
Reply
RE: Subdivision Planning Commission

A firm I used to work for did a lot of residential subdivisions. Because the Battle of Kennesaw Mountain and later the Battle of Atlanta were fought ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Inappropriate Fonts

I use Arial for almost everything I "write". Smooth, square and easy to read.Another Andy

14 years ago
Reply
RE: When you first went surveying

1973 (this month to be precise).Dietzgen enclosed vernier transit and 100 foot Lufkin Highway chain (tape). Plumb bob, Locke level, pocket full of fl...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipe Deformation

Looking at the cross section there appears to be PLENTY of cover (35+ feet). Not enough compaction below the spring line perhaps, but I believe that ...

14 years ago
Page 111 / 139