Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Follow
RE: Opinions sought...
I would be highly dubious. I'm pretty sure I couldn't run the same survey two days in a row, set up, crank angles, shoot (or pull) distances, and get...
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Legal Descriptions
I normally use something like:Thence N***E a distance of #### along the common line with property now or formerly owned by Joe Smith to a #4 rebar;I d...
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Competitive Price Bidding
The best example I have seen of how I think "It should be done" is to respond to RFPs with two envelopes. The first is a statement of qualifications,...
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Bearing Basis from Thin Air
For years I had a note on all my plats saying:"All bearings are calculated from angles turned and a single magnetic observation". As long as I monume...
13 years ago
Forum