AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: 4 year Engineering Degree

Amen Larry. Mine was a little different though. He said we don't teach you how to be an engineer, we teach how to LEARN how to be an engineer.Andy

12 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Indiana Test

TommyI agree about the continuing education. With that many licenses you could spend a month a year just keeping up. I have always enjoyed con ed cl...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Filson Survey Rig

I've seen bumper stickers that say:"Hemis are for those that can't afford a Cummins".Andy

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Filson Survey Rig

I still think this one would eat its lunch too.The OTHER Andy

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Indiana Test

TommySometimes the answers we get wrong and then research the correct answer are the ones that stay with us the longest. I still remember the answer ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor's Briefcase

DerekI wonder if we have the same type. Mine is about the same age and it is in the backseat of my truck right now. It is brown with aluminum edges ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Angel

Maybe she tripped over a ratGive Angel a big hug for all of us. We really need her perspective from time to time to keep us on the straight and narro...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the worst job you've had ?

Cutting pines for fence postsMy father worked a deal with a fellow. For every three 6 foot long pine logs he delivered he'd get back 1 creosote fence...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: University Sophomore Needs Help

Colin,A you are probably aware there are many SPSU surveying grads in the Marietta area. Check the SAMSOG.org website and search for members by area....

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Lead Holders

Pointer I have! Holders needed!I still use my old electric eraser on occasion. It works great to get rust off a pocketknife blade or a fish hook.I'm...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Brand X

FBN SurveysI called them "Paper Mills". Their work was almost as good as the paper on which it was printed.Andy

13 years ago
Page 102 / 139