AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 12
Views: 975
Reply
RE: looking to branch out

It's been many years since I did one. Your first bet would be to talk to attorneys that specialize in personal injury. They are the ones who would b...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Paperless office

Years agoI wanted to "start" trying to save all our digital data with our files. I attached a sleeve and 5 1/4 inch floppy discs in the file, then 3 ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Price Wars...how low do you go to compete?

If you don't tape it - they'll paint it (or would).Andy

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Lime Green Flagging

That's about as bad asusing white flagging in the woods when the dogwoods are blooming.Andy

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Ah, 1837 Galveston Map's Author is Texan !

If he hadn'tspent so much time on those ornate north arrows maybe he could have drawn a "better" map (GRIN).Andy

12 years ago
Reply
RE: We have GPS

Several years agoI was staking the front pins in a condo complex when a survey "crew" drove up to do a "closing survey". They were one building down ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Broken foot

I can't speak to metal implants in feet, but I have a titanium plate and six screws in my right wrist. The orthopedic surgeon I went to offered 3 opt...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Machete Question

This may sound odd but I've had better luck going through briers and wild roses using a tree trunk or branch and "beating" the briers down than trying...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: My "live wire" client

Those are [sarcasm]FUN[/sarcasm]. I had one that nearly a rectangle to be split three ways amongst the heirs. Easy right? WRONG!!! He got more fro...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: RV

Some of the "Toy Haulers" are really nice. The back opens to store ATVs, bikes, etc. and the "ceiling" drops down to form a bed. I've been living in...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Neigbor cat problem solved?

I'd probably be in prison for life if the statute of limitations hadn't run out on killing cats and dogs. I love animals and have had cats and dogs f...

12 years ago
Page 101 / 139