AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: How big is 0.01 arc-seconds?

I agreethat we should absolutely read what we sign, but what happened to "map check". Whether the computer labels the line or not it SHOULD be checke...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: The Uniform Right-of-Way that Wasn't

While researching right of way of a State Route here I came across one where the map said 50 feet from centerline and the right of way monuments were ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Musing of a jurist

The bottom line or irony is this: there are just some human situations, relationships and entanglements for which our legal system has no helpful resp...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Pictures from the field

RFBI'm not positive (it's been a WHILE), but I believe the trace radioactivity is found in granite quarries. Where Stacy lives they mine some beautif...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting find in the field today...

"Bow D'Arc"? Bad pun, I know.Andy

12 years ago
Reply
RE: A true story (long, but true)

Great story BUTEufaula is in Alabama and Lake Eufaula is on the Alabama - Georgia line (true). I guess when old Andy Jackson moved all (or at least m...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Hand signals

And then there's the story about the female instrument operator who left the hammer in the truck. It's old and is probably known by at least a few on...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed description doesn't match exactly...

About 30 years ago (pre my licensure) I had a "go round" with an attorney over less discrepancy than that. The original subdivision was done by a pre...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Super-Measurer

No excuse, but I'd bet that a "draftsman" just picked the nodes and that's what he got. I've pulled sanitary sewer "As-builts" with inverts printed t...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Public Records - Clerk will not allow access.

I don't know about this particularincident, but in Georgia the Clerks have had to go back and redact certain documents because they had personal infor...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement or Fee Title

BillWhile I agree with the majority of what you say I have been involved in many eminent domain cases involving easements (mainly for water and sewer ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: How you know an attorney wrote a legal

Or the one that states: "North 45 degrees 23 feet 15 inches East". Unfortunately I've seen the equivalent more than once. Paralegals and secretaries...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Merger/Partnership with Engineering Firm

I think a LOT of it dependson WHAT type of business you're getting into. I ran the surveying department of a Civil Engineering firm for over 10 years...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Old hard drives

I've still got some old #4 lead shot that's not legal for duck anymore. If I can figure out how to put the hard drive in a skeet thrower that might w...

12 years ago
Page 100 / 139