AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
amdomag
amdomag
@amdomag
Free
Joined: April 21, 2011 6:29 pm
Last seen: October 2, 2026 1:08 pm
Topics: 148 / Replies: 506
Reply
RE: Parani SD1000 Bluetooth adapters: Rechargeable? Are there other good options as well?

@jim-frame Do you mean power is provided by the TS and not from the battery pack when it is connected to the TS via serial port?

10 months ago
Reply
RE: Parani SD1000 Bluetooth adapters: Rechargeable? Are there other good options as well?

@jim-frame I was charging my Parani SD1000 (with battery pack) with its power turned off but none of the LED indicators lit up. With its power turned ...

10 months ago
Reply
RE: Leica Captivate Apps

@rkinnie This helps a lot. Thank you.

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1741
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 636
Reply
RE: Is Leica CTR16 Communication Cap and Leica Radio Handle RH16 Connectivity Exclusive?

@ramses I am able to connect my Allegro2 with its internal LRBT module to RH16 with no issues. According to Leica, RH16, CTR16, and TCPS29 are all eq...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Is Leica CTR16 Communication Cap and Leica Radio Handle RH16 Connectivity Exclusive?

@ramses?ÿ Any idea on how did you do it via Parawin? Thank you. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Is Leica CTR16 Communication Cap and Leica Radio Handle RH16 Connectivity Exclusive?

@ramses?ÿ I just tried to establish connection between CS15/CTR16 to TS/Parani but with no success. Is Parani win utility windows or wince app? Tha...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: To Leica Users

@john-putnam I also tried it two days ago with same result as yours.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Prism Pole Best Locking Mechanism

Wow! Thank you for sharing your experience and opinion on poles. I'll read all of them very carefully and hopefully I'll be able to pick good points t...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 37
Views: 3989
Reply
RE: Leica GS14 Firmware Update

@bill93 I am interested on algorithm that generates replica. My knowledge is very limited on how GNSS works. If the reference information provided by...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica GS14 Firmware Update

@ttt242 As far as I know, when a newly launched satellite begins broadcasting data, a receiver can't recognize the digital footprint as its signal rep...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica CTR16

@ttt242 Yes, I did. They are located in Spain. My doubt on their legibility came about when my inquiry was replied with acknowledgment of purchase. I...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica GS14 Firmware Update

@ttt242 My GS14 RTK kit is Professional and can track GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo. The CCP ended in 2016. My question pertains to the firmware capabilit...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE 2 Point Offset Routine

@rover83 Yes, that would be the best thing to do.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE 2 Point Offset Routine

The 2 Point Offset routine now provides 4 options for the Read Angle command. This is new to me. I found nothing in the manual that pertains to this. ...

4 years ago
Page 1 / 33