AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
amdomag
amdomag
@amdomag
Free
Joined: April 21, 2011 6:29 pm
Last seen: October 2, 2026 1:08 pm
Topics: 148 / Replies: 506
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 1157
Reply
RE: Leica GS14 Firmware Update

@ttt242 I am still waiting for the seller's response. Highly hoping for increased satellites tracking capability. Thanks for sharing.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica CTR16

@ttt242 cpe.leica-geosystems.com a legit group? I emailed Leica Geosystems two days ago for verification. I got no response yet.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica GS14 Firmware Update

@ekillo I think I need to contact the seller. Thank you for this information.

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 2923
Reply
RE: SurvCE Support on Leica CS20

@rj-schneider Captivate is a Leica winCE application and is not in anyway a constraint for the OS to not allow other winCE application like SurvCE to ...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 892
Topic
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 1281
Topic
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1018
Reply
Reply
RE: GNSS Antenna Height: Leica vs. Fieldgenius

ARP -> Antenna Reference Point? APC -> Antenna Phase Center?

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1103
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: Is Leica CTR16 Communication Cap and Leica Radio Handle RH16 Connectivity Exclusive?

@350rocketmike My question here is actually the possibility to establish connection between Leica CTR16 and Parani SD1000. Leica is so proprietary as ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Is Leica CTR16 Communication Cap and Leica Radio Handle RH16 Connectivity Exclusive?

I just figured out the FG connectivity issue to Parani SD1000. I created SPP (Serial Port Profile) in Windows Mobile.

4 years ago
Page 2 / 33