AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
alan-cook
alan-cook
@alan-cook
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 4:42 pm
Last seen: July 15, 2026 3:02 pm
Topics: 28 / Replies: 385
Reply
RE: OPUS

@williwaw Carry on, then. Good luck with the flight. Alan

12 months ago
Reply
RE: OPUS

@williwaw Can you download CORS data from any site other than that of the NGS user friendly CORS?   The reason I ask is because I, too, am...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: ProMark 3 Older Firmware

@tabbi Thank you very much. Alan

1 year ago
Reply
RE: ProMark 3 Older Firmware

@tabbi Could you be so kind as to enlighten me on the procedure for uploading the files into the ProMark 3 receivers? Alan

1 year ago
Reply
RE: ProMark 3 Older Firmware

@tabbi I have sent an email to your address. Thank you for all that you've done to bring these units back to life. I have ordered, and am ex...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: ProMark 3 Older Firmware

@tabbi No, I haven't found any firmware files. I am currently looking to upgrade my equipment. This isn't the first time I've had problems using ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: ProMark 3 Older Firmware

I do not have an answer for your question, but I do have three ProMark 3 units and I am experiencing the exact same situation. Hopefully, someone sma...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Lets see some good examples of field notes

@bill93 Bill, Since I did all of my own record work and prepared deed note drawings for the field, I would more often than not prepare field book...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: ATTACHING PHOTOS TO ELEVATION CERTIFICATE

Thank you, gentlemen.?ÿ Reloading the elevation certificate from the link Kevin Hines provided fixed the problem.?ÿ Re-sizing photos has always been a...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: ATTACHING PHOTOS TO ELEVATION CERTIFICATE

@kevin-hines?ÿ Yes, that's what I used to do as well.?ÿ Now, the box below "photo one" just flashes a gray color and doesn't pop up the explorer wind...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: ATTACHING PHOTOS TO ELEVATION CERTIFICATE

@t-ford?ÿ Thanks for the insight into your methodology, but given the national supply chain shortage, tape and scissors are hard to come by these day...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 2286
Reply
RE: Lookie here

Yes. The area is normally under water. We just happen to be in a record setting drought condition.

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 657
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 712
Reply
RE: Express or exclusive

@thebionicman "to old wives tails" Daily laugh!

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Express or exclusive

@dave-karoly Exactly!

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Express or exclusive

I would describe the easement and let the conveying party of same spell out exactly what they want the easement and its users to be.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Have you used one of these?

Yeah...I think Dave is focusing in on the recoil of the spring in the center punch. The prism pole most likely absorbs that much shock, and more, dail...

7 years ago
Reply
8 years ago
Page 1 / 21