AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
alan-cook
alan-cook
@alan-cook
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 4:42 pm
Last seen: July 15, 2026 3:02 pm
Topics: 28 / Replies: 385
Reply
RE: so anybody else think?

I really want a drone to check on my emu herds.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Open Traverse Report & Traverses Export

There should be a routine to simply reduce raw data to coordinates. Print the solution out and there's your report.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: SCHONDSTEDT SPOT

Thanks fellows. Just placed an order for one, so I guess I will be the first guy through the wall.?ÿ Review to come.

8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 9
Views: 1017
Reply
RE: Help with choosing data collector for old Topcon GTS-301 gun- Carlson Explorer gave me fits.

Mapper1, The DC 50 was pretty slick. I've since gone to the Carlson Surveyor 2 for my collection duties, but had great success using the DC 50 with my...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Help with choosing data collector for old Topcon GTS-301 gun- Carlson Explorer gave me fits.

Posted by: Mapper1 David, 10-4 on the Enviro case for the HP, the small 4 hole connection seems like it was made for just sitting on desk and that sor...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Help with choosing data collector for old Topcon GTS-301 gun- Carlson Explorer gave me fits.

How about a data collector that downloads via an SD card? There was this HP 50 thing...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Jerry S Moorer, TX RPLS 1572

I am sorry to read this.?ÿ I never met Jerry, but would liked to have done so.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Landowner Confrontation

Posted by: billvhill I was confronted by an angry landowner about trespassing on his property without his permission. He owns a mobile home that is pa...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Need some advice

Do both plats represent the same boundary and do both plats hold the same corners?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS Solutions issue

Mark Silver, post: 446904, member: 1087 wrote: I know exactly what is going on:There is a file in the bin folder (C:Program Files (x86)GNSS SolutionsB...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS Solutions issue

Thank you, Mark. Most helpful of you.alan

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Joe Dan Pridgen

Kris Morgan, post: 446876, member: 29 wrote: Joe was a uniquie character and there are some ways I remember certain things because of little things he...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1176
Reply
RE: Joe Dan Pridgen

Holy Cow, post: 446815, member: 50 wrote: Note you were and honorary pallbearer. Is W. A. a brother? Father. At least that's what mom always claime...

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 1312
Page 2 / 21