AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
adam
adam
@adam
Free
Joined: July 11, 2014 7:25 am
Last seen: October 31, 2025 10:18 am
Topics: 63 / Replies: 1102
Reply
RE: ALTA brokers...again

I did a survey for this particular company CDS around the time I was starting up my business due to the downturn. I was hungry, did the survey, put i...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Youngest and oldest

34, it's cool that you can get advice and fellowship on here with folks that have been surveying longer than I have been alive. Thanks guys and gals

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Things you would like the equipment manufactures to do.

Thanks, I tried it out. It'll work in a pinch, like when the Schonstedt gets left in the other truck.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Things you would like the equipment manufactures to do.

How well does this app work? What's it called?

11 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Triumph LS and Verizon sim card

Shawn Billings, post: 335430, member: 6521 wrote: You'll need to get your plan set up for static IP. You only need static IP at the base, but I believ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Triumph LS and Verizon sim card

Another question, why are there 2 SIM card ports?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Triumph LS and Verizon sim card

How do you set up the corrections over internet using my base? How do you approach Verizon to get this setup? Cost?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Triumph LS and Verizon sim card

Shawn Billings, post: 335424, member: 6521 wrote: No. The internal modem is GSM (used by AT&T) and Verizon uses CDMA. For Verizon, I'd recommend u...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 675
Reply
RE: Internal data collector NMEA receiver and SurvCe

The settings are, under start menu, settings, gps settings, I used com 9 and then matched this in Survce. I don't know about magnet.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying client type arcticle

Mike Lacey, post: 333913, member: 303 wrote: Larry Phipps had a series of article in P.O.B. about Value Pricing. I think the article you want is "Valu...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Internal data collector NMEA receiver and SurvCe

Bob, Lee, thanks a bushel. That got me going.

11 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: PS review materials...

I studied all of the above for both exams. Great references. Worked the 1001 problems probably 1001 times, that helped a bunch with the fundementals e...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Additional way to make $ as a Surveyor

Randy Rain, post: 333537, member: 35 wrote: It is my understanding that in Florida contractors are free to employ unregistered individuals to perform ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from PA

Welcome, the advise and info here are priceless.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Additional way to make $ as a Surveyor

Modeling is recognized in North Carolina as surveying/engineering. I know of a dealer who was cited for making models and not having a PLS or PE on st...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Ground to Grid distance methods

I'm curious how the folks who work and report only SPC's handle record documents, cad files, or other documents that are record ground distances or pr...

11 years ago
Page 56 / 59