AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
adam
adam
@adam
Free
Joined: July 11, 2014 7:25 am
Last seen: October 31, 2025 10:18 am
Topics: 63 / Replies: 1102
Reply
RE: What Android apps are you using in the field?

PDAnet will connect your old data collector that doesn't have WiFi to your phone or tablet via Bluetooth tethering, I have an older Nomad that I do th...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Howdy from GA

This is the place to be, priceless! You will find that you gain more understanding from this site than any textbook. You will also find you may have t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: CAD of the CUP

vern, post: 338010, member: 3436 wrote: Conditional Use Permit, usually related to mining sites for one. Okay, makes sense. Not a mine project ...

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1022
Reply
RE: Rain protection

Thanks, lots of good idea's.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Rain protection

Norman Oklahoma, post: 337907, member: 9981 wrote: In the Pacific NW we work in the rain all the time. We take no special precautions to keep the equi...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Rain protection

I luv me North American Arms pocket revolver, Randy

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 34
Views: 1135
Reply
RE: What burns my toast is when...

JB, post: 337592, member: 346 wrote: Sorry, should have mentioned that client choked at $2500 estimate for surveying/mapping. Quote did not include en...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What burns my toast is when...

JB, post: 337581, member: 346 wrote: I'm asked to do a survey of a parcel who's description, for decades, has been kicked down through the deeds witho...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Mile Post Info for RR

Thank you Paden. Great find

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Sweet wife of mine

Yes, her paycheck basically carried us thru 2011 and 2012. I think it's a good idea now, wasn't even a chance a few years ago. I don't think there is ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Sweet wife of mine

Forgive me, the her was a typo. I meant the hero of my life.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Sweet wife of mine

mkennedy, post: 337208, member: 7183 wrote: Is she going to have the time and energy in the next few years (until the 2nd goes to preschool) to work w...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Sweet wife of mine

Ron Lang, post: 337088, member: 6445 wrote: My wife works with me in the office. She works abot 24 hrs a week handling the admin responsibilities. ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Sweet wife of mine

Awesome replies, thamks

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 33
Views: 1739
Page 55 / 59