AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all

Anyone Remember the 1977-80 AGA Geodimeter 12A - EDM?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
1,609 Views
Tkelly5
(@tkelly5)
Posts: 16
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Hello All - I am going through "the barn" of this 57 year old Surveying firm I bought, and putting some vintage equipment up for sale on Ebay to clear the shelves. I have 4 of these Geodimeters, and I can't power them up to see if they turn on,

because the power supply cords are MIA.

1. Anyone here have a Power Supply cord for this model? Pics attached.

2. Anyone here know the battery voltage for the input? 12V hopefully??ÿ

3. Anyone know what the connector type is called, so I can have a few cords made up with battery clips??ÿ

?ÿ

Thanks as always.?ÿ


 
Posted : December 15, 2022 4:20 pm
2xcntr
(@2xcntr)
Posts: 382
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

I have some old Geodimeters. A 112, 120, 122 and a couple 220s. They mostly have side power inputs. In all I have 6 of these and some are near new. Have manuals and power cords. I value the entire set at... very little. My kids will no doubt toss them in the dumpster when my basement gets cleaned out some day. My advice to you is to forget about having power cables made up. Been a long time since any of those older Geodimeters sold for much on eBay.

?ÿ


 
Posted : December 15, 2022 8:46 pm
chris-mills
(@chris-mills)
Posts: 715
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

I have a couple of 120 tucked away in the store - must dig them out and see how they still work. With a triple prism they were good for up to 5km., logging onto a Geodat 122.


 
Posted : December 16, 2022 6:20 am
mike1202
(@mike1202)
Posts: 123
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Maybe you can find some Information here:

http://bancovalbu.topografia.upm.es/?page_id=37778

Geodimeter 12 and 14A seem to use just 6 Volt batteries.?ÿ Maybe your Geodimeter 12A has also?


 
Posted : December 24, 2022 9:01 am
John
 John
(@asmp)
Posts: 1
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Is anyone interested in a AGA Geodimeter 12 full kits in case? o4193o4194 melborne, was used in the Geelong /Colac/Otways area in the 1970`s Battery can be replaced if needed with a New one. already quoted


 
Posted : June 17, 2024 5:42 pm