AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Tkelly5
Tkelly5
@tkelly5
Free
Joined: March 30, 2021 3:58 pm
Last seen: May 21, 2026 6:46 pm
Topics: 4 / Replies: 12
Reply
RE: Pacific Crest PDL

@joshua hi joshua can you please PM me regarding the PDL issue you had a few years back? thanks! Tom

5 months ago
Reply
RE: Screen capture on the Trimble TSCe....

@christ-lambrecht Hi wondering if you know how to screen capture using the TSC3 running Survey Pro Max 6.0+? Third party app or some other combo of bu...

9 months ago
Reply
RE: Utah State Specific Exam

I called Prov again, and they said that you can bring a 3 ring binder of all the printed reference materials in that are listed in the study guide, bu...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Utah State Specific Exam

I am taking the same exam from Prov (via remote Proctor at office) and their info form is incorrect. I called and verified. Prov does not have a study...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: The smallest things

?ÿ @nate-the-surveyor?ÿ ?ÿHeres my small contribution. I need to replace the battery in my PDL-4500 and having zero luck locating a shop interested ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Legacy-E User Guide / Manual

TopCon apparently bought the Legacy-E from Javad in 2000, here is the 1999 latest USER?ÿ manual that we use to clear memory and such with the TopCons,...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 564
Reply
RE: Congress/FCC Raises Fine for Pirate Radio Operators from $100,000 per day to $1,000,000 per day

@duane-frymire Thank you Duane, I decided I am going to be FCC compliant, dot my "i"s so to say. This was very helpful. I will create an update to you...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: TopCon or Javad LegAnt Antenna Manuals?

@toivo1037 Hi Tovio, If you are digging around closets, I'd like to possibly buy one of your green Javad Legants so i have a backup unit on my shelf. ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: TopCon or Javad LegAnt Antenna Manuals?

@toivo1037?ÿthanks for the reply , i accidentally typed the reply for you in Billƒ??s reply box by error. Getting used to this forum format, thanks!?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: TopCon or Javad LegAnt Antenna Manuals?

@toivo1037 Thank you Bill, right now we are using the green Javad LegAnt with no issues; however Iƒ??d like to use the Yellow TopCon LegAnt - the vo...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: TopCon or Javad LegAnt Antenna Manuals?

Update;?ÿJavad emailed back today, they said they don't have any manuals for LegAnt. So anything would be great.?ÿ

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 809
Reply
RE: Suggestions on how to compare gps under canopy

@nate-the-surveyor?ÿ Hi nate, my shop still uses a Legacy E with LegAnt Antennas for the base. I have the Green Javad LegAnt, and just picked up a Yel...

4 years ago