Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Is anyone using Civil3D 2026? It has been out a while now & I'm looking for some feedback before I upgrade from 2025.
I've had it for a few months. No problems.
It seems stable now after a couple updates. Typical Autodesk, you need the patches to start rolling out before it works well.
On 2024 probably won't upgrade to 2026 until summer or later if we are lucky.
Since Autodesk is really still just continuing the 2018 version, each new "year" label isn't a whole new thing to be cautious of. It's really more like continual roll out of new and updated parts in service packs. You can tell this by viewing the actual version number that autodesk calls C3D.
I’ve been using it for a few months now, and while there are a few new features, nothing really stands out.
I haven’t run into any issues with this version.
I work in Civil 3D consulting, and the only issue that has come up recently is that some objects plot thicker when it crosses multiple viewports. Look at the Autodesk Forums post about it:
I just noticed that surfaces seem to be recognized slightly differently when doing linework using feature lines or maybe my CAD is not set up correctly but I didn't run into this issue with prior versions of C3D.
Lo uso hace varios meses, no he notado cambios significativos con la version anterior 2025. Me solicito un espacio de 40 gigas libres para la instalacion, las cree y listo. ya en operacion he tenido un problema al momento de generar REPORTE DE CORREDOR; no aparece la ventana completa para confirmar su creacion, creo se debe a algun programa de l tipo VisualBasic, (de Graficos) que mi PC no puede actualizar por capacidad de harware, es un HP DV4.
Nombre del dispositivo DESKTOP-8F3NFFK
Procesador Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU T3200 @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz
RAM instalada 8.00 GB
Tarjeta gráfica Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (64 MB)
Identificador de dispositivo 1D775DCF-0AB6-4E94-9220-65B5E85183E6
Id. del producto 00330-80000-00000-AAXXX
Tipo de sistema Sistema operativo de 64 bits, procesador x64
Lápiz y entrada táctil La entrada táctil o manuscrita no está disponible para esta pantalla.
Cuando lo haya superado les comentare como.
Gracias
Lo uso hace varios meses, no he notado cambios significativos con la version anterior 2025. Me solicito un espacio de 40 gigas libres para la instalacion, las cree y listo. ya en operacion he tenido un problema al momento de generar REPORTE DE CORREDOR; no aparece la ventana completa para confirmar su creacion, creo se debe a algun programa de l tipo VisualBasic, (de Graficos) que mi PC no puede actualizar por capacidad de harware, es un HP DV4.
Nombre del dispositivo DESKTOP-8F3NFFK
Procesador Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU T3200 @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz
RAM instalada 8.00 GB
Tarjeta gráfica Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (64 MB)
Identificador de dispositivo 1D775DCF-0AB6-4E94-9220-65B5E85183E6
Id. del producto 00330-80000-00000-AAXXX
Tipo de sistema Sistema operativo de 64 bits, procesador x64
Lápiz y entrada táctil La entrada táctil o manuscrita no está disponible para esta pantalla.
Cuando lo haya superado les comentare como.
Gracias
I've been using it for several months, and I haven't noticed any significant changes compared to the previous version, 2025. It requested 40 gigabytes of free space for the installation, which I created, and then it was ready. Once it was running, I encountered a problem when generating the RUNNER REPORT; the complete window to confirm its creation doesn't appear. I think this is due to a Visual Basic-type program (for graphics) that my PC can't update because of hardware limitations. It's an HP DV4.
Device name DESKTOP-8F3NFFK
Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU T3200 @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
Graphics card Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (64 MB)
Device ID 1D775DCF-0AB6-4E94-9220-65B5E85183E6
Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AAXXX
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch support Pen and touch input is not available for this display.
When I've resolved this, I'll let you know how.
Thank you
