Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 25, 2026 6:14 pm
@field-dog in Autocad or intellicad, it will convert to line work, if it is a cad generated pdf, it works really well. I usually import it to a block...
Try using the command pdfimport. You can convert vector and raster to linework and the save as a dxf.
Check the settings for the prism, check for quick release option, also check the pole point. I've seen pole heights off like that from worn points.
Big red flag. Ethics here would demand that the surveyor gets it in writing and signed by both property owners that he is getting paid by both proper...
It seems stable now after a couple updates. Typical Autodesk, you need the patches to start rolling out before it works well.
What you are most likely seeing is points along a curve not on the linework. It a "regen" issue. Think of Autocad, segmented lines defining the circ...
@field-dog there is no substitute for doing it right.
I will always have my robot turn a set for all backsights and traverse points. Elimination of equipment error.
I have a similar experience with cad. Started out with Autocad/DCA/Softdesk, Eagle Point, Generic Cad, Civil3d. At my employer, I run Carlson on top...
@bstrand the prc point should be EA PT EA PC. Then it will draw correctly
@john-putnam in carlson, use the "afit" field code and it does the same thing. Derives a fitted curve based on incoming and outgoing tangents
"This survey was performed without the benefit of a current title report and consequently may not depict all title matters affecting the property show...
We used it for one of our offices to have AEC collection access, virtually all were not used. It is good if you know you will have someone using it a...
Other than the the 23rd being Tuesday, sure.
I always have issues with the zones not loading over the weekends. I always zoom out to show areas I am certain that are flood hazard areas to ensure...
Seems too small (short) to be a boundary marker.
Topcon machines will accept RTCM 3.0, it will not work with RTCM3.3 MSM. We run CMR+ from our area base stations for the legacy topcon dozers. We are...
How was your cell connection? Sounds like a very weak connection or are you in a heavily obstructed area?
You have to have slight horizontal separation to model correctly. You cannot have 2 lines identical horizontally with differing elevations. Triangul...