AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
brad-ott
brad-ott
@brad-ott
Member Sustainer
Joined: July 2, 2010 2:17 pm
Last seen: September 9, 2026 4:54 pm
Topics: 615 / Replies: 5563
Reply
RE: Grammar School

Now I’m stupefied.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Korean Survey Monument

Google Lens says “intellectual star divination.”

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Charlie Michael Storey has gone to his eternal reward...

Lot’s of ties to our Hoosier State. Rest in Peace.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Alaska Surveyor?

“Alaska surveyor” that rhymes with “Ask a surveyor” cool

3 years ago
Reply
RE: GIS again-Stop looking at it

Did someone ever say something like this? ”Work for the rich to get poor. Work for the poor to get rich.”

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Happy Anniversary to Me!

Summer of 1982, age 12. Mom finally convinced Dad to let me tag along and “help.” I don’t remember the exact date, but I do remember Dad showing me ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Hobby user from Helsinki, Finland

This is all way over my head, but neat to see. Welcome, friend.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Recognizing Outstanding Service

Yes. Mark Silver @ iGage. The man.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey

Dan, post your description here. See what happens.

3 years ago
Reply
3 years ago
Reply
RE: MOUNT DANA (HR2738)

It was a wonderful day to be alive.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Hurry up and Wait

Instead, say delivery will be 4 weeks after NTP. I prefer to nail these down to current timeframes, when I have a better handle on current workload...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Hurry up and Wait

@norman-oklahoma maybe you missed this detail in my post earlier, underline added here: “If we receive the signed contract and non-refundable 50% ret...

3 years ago
Page 1 / 309