AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Bryce
Bryce
@bryce
Free
Joined: June 8, 2016 3:06 pm
Last seen: December 25, 2024 8:31 pm
Topics: 15 / Replies: 53
Reply
RE: Trimble Access NMEA output in RTK

@gisjoel that is the problem right there, no output at the serial port it .

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access NMEA output in RTK

yes it is configured correctly, I get nmea string messages up until I start the rtk survey on the controller and yes it gets a fixed rtk position but ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access NMEA output in RTK

Bluetooth is just the connection the TSC3 makes to the R8, the serial port rs232 is nmea output. And the survey styles have nmea enabled . It is when ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access NMEA output in RTK

Yes I have it in the survey style but it does not do the nmea once the TSC3 makes it's connection to the receiver the bluetooth port changes over to g...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access NMEA output in RTK

Turns out to get an RTK session to be active and at the same time have NMEA output to a 3rd source (GPR) I have to start the RTK operation on my TSC3 ...

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 4067
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 675
Reply
RE: GNSS Solutions NGS Link

Yes it was that page that made me switch over to https:// and I can navigate through the folders to see the path to the files, usually I just add that...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1206
Reply
RE: I need Trimble TBC ftp address

Thanks Yes that is how my TBC used to work but after an update the automatic sites button does not work any longer and tracing back from that screen t...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: I need Trimble TBC ftp address

Nobody has had this happen? I am thinking it is some new way to make one keep up with the yearly maintenance fee but like I said I like to go 2 years ...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 811
Reply
RE: Illusive property corners

Never use the local code as a guide to somethings depth or you will end up hitting a lot of things. I know on a small job it is not worth it but if th...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Micro Survey on Android

It is defiantly Beta right now, locks up and crashes,?ÿ they are making what seems quick headway lots of releases and adding features. It navigates li...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Emlid Launches REACH RS2 Multi-Band RTK GNSS Receiver with Centimeter Precision

gnss l5, but no sbas and a few other things that are supposed to be added with firmware updates in the future.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Emlid Launches REACH RS2 Multi-Band RTK GNSS Receiver with Centimeter Precision

I placed an order to try one out, I found one of their dealers in Minnesota that was being cool and only taking orders when they had fedex confirmatio...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 907
Reply
RE: Trimble Access and NMEA output question

Well no dice on the GeoXR for nmea output via bluetooth, after I did the upgrade (which is only access to 2017) I now have nmea output listed in surve...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access and NMEA output question

thanks i needed to know what version or so that they got added, so now I will pay for the updates and the only thing that would burn me is that nmea c...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 875
Page 1 / 4