Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
The Alaska Society of Professional Land Surveyors (ASPLS) is hosting the GO BOLDLY TO THE ASPLS 2024 CONFERENCE in Anchorage, Alaska. The Conference will be held on February 22nd, 23rd, and 24th, 2024 in Anchorage at the Dena’ia Center. See https://site.pheedloop.com/event/ASPLS2024/home/
Speakers include non other than Dr. Jan Van Sickle, Geodesist and Principle Scientist at Maxar. Peter Flint, DNR will be providing an update on the growing list of Alaska Continually Operating Stations (ACORN). A great line up this year, for surveyors and mappers!
You could also submit this to our events calendar. 🙂
Like what we do here? Start your Membership or Donate
Need a new or refreshed website? Websites for Surveyors
Check out my new website at Five Point Web Solutions
I'll be there if anyone needs that little extra incentive to visit Anchorage in February. ⛄
Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.
As enticing as that invite sounds, I've done enough time in Anchorage in February. I may go to the Western States conference in March where one of the speakers is a man that I met at one of the AK conferences and a poster here, one of the smartest people that I've ever met, Mr. JB Stahl.