Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
I purchased my company from someone retiring. He was a long time friend, mentor and my boss. He had a tremendous reputation and 3 generations of rec...
We just had an issue where it was seeing plenty of satellites, but not taking any observations. We messed around with it for hours, then the next day...
We have had the same problem. We had technicians look at the machine to no avail. Until we buy a new machine, we are just plotting on heavy bond. S...
> I've read about this happening more than once. Wouldn't it be possible to conceal a cheap iPhone as a battery attached to these things, so that i...
I always take 100% up front in those cases. I hold the check (don't cash it) until the work is complete. On the same day the prints are mailed, the ...
> There are several ways to do it. In some text editors (Wordpad?) you can use the file-open command and pick any file regardless of type. If it ...
Being somewhat ignorant here...Do you mean adding a file extension-such as .txt? to try and change the file type to read it?
> > What would you do?> > Well, land surveyors aren't in the business of selling maps, we're in the business of selling reliable informati...
I set ourselves up with DropBox. I love it!! We have a lot of data and files all at our fingertips. With the app on my phone, I can access anything...
My 2 cents are...you are now giving the ability to be sued by another party no matter how trivial. Insurance premiums are not cheap.Updating and rece...
Upgrade to the S5. Free tethering. Plus the Google Now commands let you do almost anything by voice....especially if you install the Commander app. ...
Looking at the unit with the battery and the adapter, it's upwards of $350.Not what I am looking to spend on a device a couple of years old---Thanks f...
Favorite: Corner RecoveryLeast: The phone
> This is what I got. You'll have to buy the battery pack separate. It doesn't come with the printer. I love mine. > >br>Looks interesting---...
Thanks for the info! I use Brother in all my offices---I love their software!