Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Wendell
Admin
Joined: June 13, 2010 1:49 pm
Last seen: October 10, 2026 10:59 am
Last seen: October 10, 2026 10:59 am
Follow
RE: working below sea level
Now I want a margarita.
1 year ago
Forum
1 year ago
Forum
Forum
Replies: 4
Views: 1096
1 year ago
Forum
RE: Server Upgrade This Weekend 2025-05-24
Who knew a simple server move would end up so complicated? I've done it a million times with other websites, but this one always finds ways to throw m...
1 year ago
Forum
RE: Server Upgrade This Weekend 2025-05-24
Crossing fingers and toes!
1 year ago
Forum
RE: Server Upgrade This Weekend 2025-05-24
If it ain't one thing, it's another. After another 27 million rounds of troubleshooting and testing, I'm hoping it works for you now. Please test and ...
1 year ago
Forum
RE: Server Upgrade This Weekend 2025-05-24
I did some o' that fancy "learnin" stuff ya'll talk about from time to time. I would like to thank @mathteacher for his masterful wizardry in pointing...
1 year ago
Forum
RE: Server Upgrade This Weekend 2025-05-24
Alright everyone, I'm hopeful that I've gotten to the bottom of the problem and fixed it, but I have to request your help again to make sure.
1 year ago
Forum