AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Wendell
Wendell
@wendell
Admin
Joined: June 13, 2010 1:49 pm
Last seen: October 9, 2026 10:06 am
Topics: 880 / Replies: 5183
Reply
RE: BeerLegger in Pittsburgh or Buffalo August 11-19, 2026?

@bobwesterman Yeah, I know nothing about Pittsburgh, so I was hoping someone would have suggestions for the where and when.

2 months ago
Reply
RE: BeerLegger in Pittsburgh or Buffalo later this month?

@john-hamilton Boy, did I have the dates mixed up. Checked with my travel agent and updated the original post. Here's how it's actually going to go:...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: BeerLegger in Pittsburgh or Buffalo later this month?

Bummer! It would be great to finally meet you. We will be back in Pittsburgh on the 20th (I think, gotta check with my travel agent (wife)) and may ...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: Let's talk about it: RPLS going member-supported. 💬

@peter-lothian Oh man, sorry about that! Maybe it’s just because we’re small and unknown outside of surveyors?

2 months ago
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

Okay, I've narrowed the PayPal problem down to a bug in the billing system... submitted a ticket. I'm leaving it live for now so the support team can ...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

@jimcox Thank you for your support, patience and the head's up! I removed the requirements for several fields and Cloudflare for now while I try to fi...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: Let's talk about it: RPLS going member-supported. 💬

A couple of folks mentioned that PayPal wasn't working in the checkout process -- the loading icon was spinning but never loaded anything. I have foun...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: As an act of faith

@half-bubble No worries. Your email helped me discover a couple other lifetimers that somehow didn’t get migrated properly to the new system. 🙂...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: Let's talk about it: RPLS going member-supported. 💬

@williwaw Just to be clear, I didn't mean the fraud part. LOL -- I meant the parts about being smarter and better looking. 😉

2 months ago
Reply
RE: Let's talk about it: RPLS going member-supported. 💬

@williwaw I see what you are saying, but that's how I view you.

2 months ago
Reply
RE: Let's talk about it: RPLS going member-supported. 💬

Well, it is, but I'm going to be building a Resources area that they will likely be interested in. It will be a directory of resources for surveyors, ...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: Let's talk about it: RPLS going member-supported. 💬

That's a great idea. I'll look into the NSPS magazine. Update: Holy smokes, they want a kidney to sponsor anything. 🙁

2 months ago
Reply
RE: Let's talk about it: RPLS going member-supported. 💬

That's what I should be saying to you right now! 🤩

2 months ago
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

I went ahead and posted it today. 🙂

2 months ago
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

I will be sending out a full announcement tomorrow morning (launch day). But all of the infrastructure is already in place. The attached graphic shoul...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

Sorry for the confusion. Link is a service of Stripe, which is my online payment processor. For years, I have been running RPLS.com payments through m...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

Been a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes over the last few weeks. You'll notice that most of the content pages have been updated for the better ...

2 months ago
Page 4 / 304