AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Wendell
Wendell
@wendell
Admin
Joined: June 13, 2010 1:49 pm
Last seen: October 9, 2026 10:06 am
Topics: 880 / Replies: 5183
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

I owe ya'll an apology -- I told you that the Classifieds, Jobs, Want to Buy, and Find a Surveyor sections were available for you to use -- they are, ...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: New here - building TerrainPlot, mostly here to learn

Welcome, Vance, and thank you for supporting RPLS.com by becoming an official vendor. 🙂

3 months ago
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

Facebook login/registration is now available. 🙂 For the first time in my life, Facebook has impressed me. I submitted a web app at Facebook...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

The login page has been updated! New features: You can now use Magic Login, meaning that all you have to do is enter your email and a "magic" logi...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Find a Surveyor Is Live — Here's How It Works

@joe-ferg Thanks! I'm rather fond of it. 😀

3 months ago
Topic
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 313
Reply
RE: PLS as of 7-14-26

Congratulations! We're glad you're here. 🍺

3 months ago
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 886
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 900
Topic
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

@shelby-h-griggs-pls I totally understand what you are saying. I agree that this big move is pivotal, but I do have a lot of hope and that we can make...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: Tony Cavell

Oh man, so sorry to hear this. 🙁

3 months ago
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

Updates: The Marketplace areas are ready for public testing. I have marked them as beta, but you are welcome to post your items for sale (Classifi...

3 months ago
Page 5 / 304