AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Wendell
Wendell
@wendell
Admin
Joined: June 13, 2010 1:49 pm
Last seen: October 9, 2026 10:06 am
Topics: 880 / Replies: 5183
Topic
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 812
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

Thank you to everyone who has become a member of RPLS.com. To say I appreciate your support would be an understatement. I'll admit that I was nervous ...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Where am I?

DING DING DING Yes, both of these monument boxes were along the south side of Grandview Avenue. After we went to the Duquesne Incline, we walked d...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: Where am I?

Very close to this.  

2 months ago
Reply
RE: Where am I?

Close but more north. When I’m not on a plane, I’ll post photo clues.  

2 months ago
Topic
2 months ago
Replies: 11
Views: 924
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

And just a friendly reminder... Founding Membership Closes August 31, 2026 (click to read more)

2 months ago
Reply
A quick update — reading RPLS is now free for everyone

When we went member-supported a couple weeks back, we put the most recent 90 days of discussion behind membership. After watching how it played out, I...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

@andy-nold You have the "Member" badge under your name on all forum posts and in your forum profile. However, I do plan to make these look a bit nicer...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: BeerLegger in Pittsburgh or Buffalo August 11-19, 2026?

Back in Pittsburgh. Possibly attending a game this afternoon, if weather holds up.

2 months ago
Reply
RE: BeerLegger in Pittsburgh or Buffalo August 11-19, 2026?

Welp, we made it to Pittsburgh and then Buffalo. I sure hope we can make something work next week when we return to Pittsburgh! Side note: I forgot ...

2 months ago
Topic
2 months ago
Replies: 2
Views: 821
Page 3 / 304