AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
tripodita
tripodita
@tripodita
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 3:27 pm
Topics: 3 / Replies: 19
Reply
RE: Aquatic Traverse Points

You might try setting nails in the face of surrounding trees and use a reflectorless total station to do resections and carry you control down the cha...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: How to survey brick chamber under house

Depending on the thickness of the floor, and assuming your total station is reflectorless, you could set control on the bathroom ceiling, setup in the...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Open-Architecture RTN systems

I repeat, I have not actually done this, but this is my goal:

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Open-Architecture RTN systems

I am not an expert at RTN, but have been considering putting a NTRIP caster (such as SNIP) into operation for my own use.?ÿ ?ÿThere are quite a few pr...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: HP48 jobs missing

Do the HP48?ÿ TDS memory cards have a battery in them??ÿ It may have gone dead.?ÿ ?ÿIt was discussed a few years ago: ?ÿ ?ÿ I hope there are backups ...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 586
Reply
8 years ago
Reply
RE: Parani SD100 firmware updater

The link didnt work for me...  Can you please try it again?  Thanks!

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 426
Reply
RE: Geomax Zoom90

Sorry, I didn't mean to get the discussion sidetracked to laser plummets.?ÿ ?ÿI like them because I find them a little faster to set up, and less chan...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Geomax Zoom90

Are you using OP tribrachs or the laser plummet??ÿ ?ÿAn OP out of adjustment can add up quickly.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Mounting the parani to tripod

I cut an old tripod cover down so it was just a clip and tab, then hooked the parani on with double sided tape, pointing down, and it gets out about 8...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: leica cable question-happy new year

It may be as simple as RX/TX reversal.?ÿ ?ÿDid you try a null modem adapter in front of the parini?

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Parani SD1000

If you don't like wiring, then the battery pack for the SD1000 is a good solution.?ÿ You remove the small cover on the parani and it snaps right on.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Gneiss Day in the Field

I'm glad you didnt take it for granite....

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Wireless RS-232C to Bluetooth Adapters

Sena Paranis work well too, and come with optional battery packs if power is not available on the levels RS232 port.?ÿ You would also need a data cabl...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Computer assistance required

My thoughts are the same as Lee Green:?ÿ I have the identical office situation to what you have, and have used shared files and printers in it for jus...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Future survey tool

It will probably be in your next cell phone before it makes it to your survey instrument.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Info on Topcon Turbo SII

I still have and use some topcon turbos in my mix, some work for OPUS, some units have too much noise in the data for OPUS, but still can do short bas...

15 years ago
Page 1 / 2