AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
treematt
treematt
@treematt
Free
Joined: April 24, 2011 5:01 pm
Topics: 4 / Replies: 11
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 521
Reply
RE: Promark 2

Would love to see some pics. Are they all in working order?

13 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Pro Mark 2 GPS

Are these still for sale?

13 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: need to sell some stuff

Are the promark 2 still for sale.

13 years ago
Forum
Topic
13 years ago
Forum
Replies: 3
Views: 571
Reply
RE: Need TGO help, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have been converted to Rinex and thats all. I have imported then into TGO and thats as far as i have gotten. After that its been a trail and erro...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Need TGO help, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The files have all been converted already.I do not have processing experience in TGO, I was familiar with the Old Ashtech Solutions processing, but th...

14 years ago
Topic
Reply
14 years ago
Reply
RE: Are you jealous?

I LIKE THE RED ONE IN THE BACKGROUND.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Need some help on this

> N. 5382.72> E. 4703.47That is the answer I am looking for. Just need to know how to do it long hand.Thanks for all your help.

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 403
Reply
RE: RETIRED SELLING EQUIPMENT

WOW!I'm more than happy to get more from the equipment since I'm retiring and I could use it. I'm just looking for a fair price and $600 each would be...

15 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: RETIRED SELLING EQUIPMENT

Are the promarks still for sale?

15 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Surveyors with Forestry degrees

Graduated from West Virginia University with a B.S. in Forest Resource Management.Been surveying for 7 years, and am now studying to take the L.S. exa...

15 years ago