AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
totalsurv
totalsurv
@totalsurv
Free
Joined: December 4, 2013 3:12 pm
Last seen: August 18, 2026 12:58 pm
Topics: 109 / Replies: 701
Reply
RE: Trimble R12 and 3G shutoff

What's most frustrating is that I am sure Trimble and my equipment dealer were both aware this was happening when the equipment was purchased.

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 2389
Reply
RE: Zoom Extents sends to a galexy far away

Sounds like you have some objects at 0,0. ZOOMEXTENTS and delete the objects at 0,0, or ZOOMMOST will zoom to your main bulk of objects and go from th...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Sharing Point Clouds Online - For Free

Thanks for this. I had been using veesus.com to do this but they are increasing their subscription charge x 7 times in the coming weeks so it is not r...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Autodesk Flex Plan (tokens)

I usually get an email when they are running low to buy more. I don't have it set to auto renewal though.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: I fixed some of my Trimble s5 robot complaints...

I used a passive 360 prism with my S6 for the first 2 years and I can honestly say I never had any issues with it locking on to anything but the prism...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: I fixed some of my Trimble s5 robot complaints...

The extra few seconds you are seeing is the price you pay for using the MT1000 in Semi-Active. If you want it to be the same as the Leicas you have us...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: I fixed some of my Trimble s5 robot complaints...

What are you measuring to say you can't use the track mode for everything outside of control? I have shot control occasionally (by accident) with trac...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: I fixed some of my Trimble s5 robot complaints...

I have looked at the video you posted and I don't think there is anything out of the ordinary with this instrument. The time looks about the same as m...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Always a surveyor

Same here. Found this one during the Summer on the top of a castle tower in Germany. It translates as survey point.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Lidar Surveying

@ryancj31 Thanks for the info. I think it is the same with terrestrial lidar. Many people say you should scan such and such a project but when it come...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Register 360 Size Limitations

I just registered around 170 scans in reg 360 straight from the rtc360 with no issues. It was a large building so not sure how a 4 mile corridor would...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: BLK360 Data storage

My understanding is that the data is stored on the BLK or RTC360 and that only minimal data is sent to the tablet for use by Field 360 so you may have...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Cyclone scanning software question

Cyclone Core- Incredibly difficult software to learn and use, massive learning curve. I would advise in-depth training, a few hours crash course will ...

4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access and Trimble Business Center

@fugarewe They can be watched anytime after the event. I have found them useful hope they continue to do them.

4 years ago
Page 2 / 41