AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
totalsurv
totalsurv
@totalsurv
Free
Joined: December 4, 2013 3:12 pm
Last seen: August 18, 2026 12:58 pm
Topics: 109 / Replies: 701
Reply
RE: 3D Scanning Manholes

Engineers need to know pipe sizes for capacity. I wasn’t advocating scanning manholes. I was curious as to your workflow with the Ap20 but that seems ...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: 3D Scanning Manholes

We would usually need more than just the inverts. I really wish Trimble would catch up and produce something like the AP20. I would use it all the t...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: 3D Scanning Manholes

@norman-oklahoma Are you getting pipe sizes just at the opening or do you add some kind of attachment to get further in?

1 year ago
Reply
RE: My First Scam

The Irish version is spelled like that.

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Anyone used a Trimble 980r yet?

Trimble should be offering a free upgrade on R12 modems. I don't believe for one second that they were not aware of the planned 3G shutdown in 2022.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: The new NavVis MLX - Review

Great video thanks for sharing. I do many building measurement surveys and use a Trimble X7. I can definitely see how the Navis would be very useful. ...

2 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Trimble R12 and 3G shutoff

More like selling a car that can't have it's tyres changed after 3 years.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R12 and 3G shutoff

I was referring to the r12 in regards the premium comment which is where I have the multi network sim. This method allows me to use integrated surveyi...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R12 and 3G shutoff

I disagree. If they knew the shutdowns were coming in many countries which I believe both Trimble and the supplier did.

2 years ago
Page 1 / 41