AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
TNT
TNT
@tnt
Free
Joined: May 16, 2023 6:00 am
Last seen: February 11, 2026 5:56 pm
Topics: 4 / Replies: 36
Reply
RE: Tired of spending hours plotting deeds?

Saw the demo and was offered a free trial back then. Sounds amazing.is it certified through NSPS? IIRC translates cursive for the younger people and c...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Why not Metric??

Just got a brand new base and rover setup. Each came with a 2 meter measuring tape. It also included inches. Yeah both are trash

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Why not Metric??

I count 3 there.  

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Does pole height affect GNSS accuracy?

In reference only to the ground causing multipath interference mentioned above. There is a shield but in to your head units. Thin metal plate on the b...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Does pole height affect GNSS accuracy?

that's what the mask is for. I have a new habit. When close to a building I put my hand up along side the head between the building and me. Helps dial...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Why not Metric??

you can't poopoo ideas off the get when asking for 3 reasons.  

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R12 GPS GNSS Beidou Galileo RTK UHF

  Hook up your laptop through the serial port assuming you have one old enough to still have one and manipulate the data with some 3000 dollar...

8 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Summer learnings

  Scary stuff  

9 months ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Spectra SP80 set as internet base

You might want to contact Spectra directly. IF they will allow it to work with their stuff... They might its old they might not care anymore.  ...

9 months ago
Reply
RE: Topcon and Star*Net concerns when processing large networks.

OMG I was looking for some heady math to learn... and my bosses said trig. LOL I know trig to 270 degrees for a triangle 🙁 I was thinking photo...

9 months ago
Reply
RE: Bitcoin

I had the opportunity to get into bitcoin mining way back in the day when it was worth .08 USD   We had discussed it and discussed it with la...

9 months ago
Reply
RE: Flight of the Rawlings Gold Glove

Very cool. Jobs like those a re very few and far between.   I do not recognize the crane in your pic but saw the report saying one of the lar...

9 months ago
Reply
RE: Tolerance Settings Carlson BRx7 Rover

I am on the same model (different seller) I do not recall seeing max baseline but everything is the same except I have PDOP set at 4.   Which...

9 months ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1942
Reply
RE: What's your temperature cut off for doing field work?

Has not happened explicitly. Most of my work has been in New Jersey. I worked when the Delaware Bay froze over (I believe it was around 0° F and wind...

9 months ago
Reply
RE: New Member

I first used Autocad in the mid 80s not for surveying decided to make a solar system to scale. (My Father worked at an Engineering firm and worked lon...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS data sheets

Would they delete old datasheets though? I can't imagine they would even if the information was bad. Maybe post it with a correction so that people th...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Long Island Surveying

SOOO.... I figured it out on my own anyway. I come from Jersey and things are just different here. We have wide open roads, on ramps long enough...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Rhetorical Question

Especially with that, what was it called, "Open and notorious" occupation of space they mention in the clauses for Adverse possession. A wall is prett...

2 years ago
Page 1 / 2