AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
TNT
TNT
@tnt
Free
Joined: May 16, 2023 6:00 am
Last seen: February 11, 2026 5:56 pm
Topics: 4 / Replies: 36
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1466
Reply
RE: Best resources for someone who has never surveyed

There area number of DOT manuals available online. That will probably be your best free resource. Surprisingly, in all of my school work and resource...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvPC 7.0 upgrade?

I didn't see this mentioned, but the biggest improvement with SurvPC 7 is that the program is 64-bit....Every tablet I am running it on runs noticeabl...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvPC 7.0 upgrade?

I was doing this in stakeout mode, so no raw data processing. But I will heed your advice when setting control points and the like.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvPC 7.0 upgrade?

@toeknee I'm 99% sure you can average over multiple sessions with survpc 6. You just enter the existing point number in store points and you can avera...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R4 using without controller

Going back to the 5700, it supports independent operation as well. Have you tried the Trimble Cell phone app? Do not know if it supports ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How many shacknasty surveyors on this website?

I eat and write Shacknasty, all other activities Non-Shacknasty. Mostly the same. quasi ambidextrous though. I have no problem writing on Lath b...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R4 using without controller

Okay fixed it. The download information is on page 30 and involves downloading an app from Trimble for retrieving the data. I think... might not b...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Total station calibration accuracy

My last company used Leica, and we collimated at the start of every new project, and if the temperature changed more than 18 degrees. Current company...

3 years ago
Reply
3 years ago
Reply
RE: Lawyers

@holy-cow Oscar Zerk was for sure a cool guy, but whoever wrote "While still in his teens, he devised an electrically operated textile machine control...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson : No EDM shot on Set angle and read

Does the backsight coordinates have coordinates entered beforehand? Yes it was set located. What total station, Leica? Is your problem ba...

3 years ago
Topic
Topic
Page 2 / 2