AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
tlubic
tlubic
@tlubic
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:57 am
Last seen: January 12, 2026 12:32 pm
Topics: 2 / Replies: 68
Reply
RE: practice exam

I have the 3rd ed. Seems to be a great study resource.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Best NGS Benchmark Hunting Apps?

I use FindAControl also. I will look at Benchmap

11 years ago
Reply
RE: C3d 2016 Point Clouds

Trimble Realworks here.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: June 2015 Photo submission

Here are few pics from a recent trip/job. I finished a LiDAR control survey and had time to take a drive around Crater Lake. Found a few disks. ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Manhole Depth Measurement

Here is what we use,Dual-prism OffsetIn a conventional survey, use this measurement method to coordinate a point that cannot be observed directly with...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: You know you're a surveyor when . . .

:good: Been there, done that

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Contouring 2 areas in Carlson

:good: Inclusion/exclusion areas

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone makes first legal flight

I would think Aerial Mapping companies would use this new form of data acquisition for small mapping sites. Us surveyors might not like it much, since...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Pics from earlier this week

I know those tracks. I used to pedal down along there to downtown a lot when I lived in the North Hills. Did you stop in the Grist Mill Brewery in Mil...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: What's up with OPUS..

Trees CORS are the ones mounted to trees. +/- 1M depending on wind conditions. Sorry I couldn't help myself. 😀

12 years ago
Reply
RE: robotics

I agree, the S6 is a great robot. :good:

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimple R8 for 3k (scam?)

fairandsquareusa, ha! lol!:-D

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Do you like having a job?

Just another day in the office. Catch you downstream

12 years ago
Reply
RE: My TSC2 with Access has a lisp...

Ours sometimes has a stutter. "Obobobservation stored"

12 years ago
Reply
RE: I have great pleasure in presenting... THE Surveyor...

I love a good Cab, mainly one named after our great profession.

13 years ago
Page 1 / 4