AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
tickmagnet
tickmagnet
@tickmagnet
Free
Joined: November 30, 2011 8:33 am
Last seen: September 2, 2026 7:48 pm
Topics: 26 / Replies: 155
Reply
RE: Old deeds w/ restrictive covenants - Now woke

Here in California its boilerplate on all title reports.?ÿ?ÿ Its been a non-issue for my 40+ years ?ÿ ATTACHMENTAttached is the document you (or so...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Old deeds w/ restrictive covenants - Now woke

The bills support by the Real Estate lobbyist's is the surprising part?ÿ / not surprising part.?ÿ They want to get in front of this

5 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: have a question about this

Curtis Brown Page 361 ƒ??ƒ??ƒ??ƒ??Uncalled-for Monuments and Boundary ImprovementsOne of the more serious problems retracing surveyors encounter is w...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Non Payers

I've been getting a $1000 deposit to calendar the project (CC web page) ps... in my area this is about 1/3 of of the cost

6 years ago
Reply
RE: R12 (Rover) / R8 (base)

We got a fix on this. Old pipe 1' deep set in 1946 The pic is a traditional total station check/confirmation shot?ÿ The rod height was about the sam...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: R12 (Rover) / R8 (base)

I have gone from and r8 base w/ r10 rover?ÿ to a r12 base / r12i rover. The r12 combo will get fixes in 95% of the canopy we work in. We always have...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Surveys

@bruce-small I agree,?ÿ I tell/email the requesters to have my client authorize me to send the old map, It's a great way to cultivate new clients (a...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Providing CAD files, a question...

DWG of a record of survey...never

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Considering a new truck?

I use to joke about my 2003 F350 diesel....I love this truck so much I've bought it twice injectors, failed turbo, eats brakes due to weight.....,?ÿ ...

6 years ago
Reply
6 years ago
Reply
RE: Need your opinion

Looks easy for an R12 Base and an R12i rover (trimble)

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation certificate for Flood Zone A

I read somewhere?ÿ (maybe here)?ÿ that on the LOMA app write 'please determine' in the BFE ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Iphone 12 has LIDAR

I just ordered the 12 pro max w/ lidar,?ÿ ATT says 1 week I need a phone anyway so I did not upgrade for this feature but?ÿ go to youtube and search ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: What the heck am I missing????

I would have to assume the firm is buying the Subdivision Civil work with a Free topo.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Whoops

I make a lot of $$$ from this, in my area?ÿ the bldg depts always as for a setback letter certification before conc.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D Apps & Add-ons

autodesk tried to hire Sinc.?ÿ ?ÿ(RIP 2012)?ÿ Its a must have if you make a living doing this

6 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS in smoke (fires)

Thank you,?ÿ ?ÿ off we go

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1098
Page 3 / 10