AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
tickmagnet
tickmagnet
@tickmagnet
Free
Joined: November 30, 2011 8:33 am
Last seen: September 2, 2026 7:48 pm
Topics: 26 / Replies: 155
Reply
3 months ago
Topic
3 months ago
Replies: 16
Views: 1525
Reply
RE: Civil 3D automation (.NET API): Looking for ideas for my next hobby project

@andrei No, I'm looking for lines labeled with a bearing and distance.

10 months ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D automation (.NET API): Looking for ideas for my next hobby project

How about an auto line label switch. When on, every line and curve drawn would automatically have a label applied. I would use it to do a quick ...

10 months ago
Reply
RE: Licensed folk - what are your Do's and Don'ts?

Put your jobs in a gis map by address. After 35 years I can quickly see nearby jobs when pricing a new one I use mapalist.com and google earth

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Tips & Tricks for field technicians

The bubble moves the same direction as your left thumb

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Best Fit As-Staked Data

I would use a helmert solution. There are autocad lsp routines out there

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Abbreviation on a 1963 record of survey

That county has a decent online set of maps. I would look for other maps by the same surveyor

3 years ago
Reply
RE: New FEMA Elevation Certificate

I have livecycle from year 2009 I have revised the number only boxes to text (one of the towns I work in wants 'N/A' everywhere) I have removed the ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement Question

@michigan-left It was pure cut and paste

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement Question

@michigan-left 100% cut and paste. I thought it would be interesting addition to this discussion. I know its not correct

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement Question

CHAT GPT ANSWER It is true that in many jurisdictions, a person cannot grant themselves an easement. This is known as the "doctrine of self-dealing" ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Nosey Neighbor TN Bill requires to notify all adjoiners that you did a survey by certified mail

I do not accept certified mail and I'm sure I'm not the only one?ÿ ...so there's that

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Arrow number table on a parcel map

It looks like a County GIS index back when GIS's were on paper.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Need help with property line marking

This method may work and it costs the least you can also run a parallel line and back measure to the property line

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Lath

Dundee: "Now thats a Lath" ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Plat Dimensions Don't Fit

Lot 1?ÿ curve delta 88d32'34" +?ÿ 91d27'26" = 180?ÿ ?ÿ?ÿ some flip flop blunder here

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you do if forced to retire?

Get 2 more dogs and get some chickens

4 years ago
Page 1 / 10