Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last decade, in Florida, there were a couple of a-holes buying these strips of land and then doing things to annoy the neighbors so they could sell it...
Im still holding out hope that they will put out a Word version. PDFs were not meant for type of thing.
Got this today from the state. Say not to use new form until it's posted on FEMA website ... says they don't care if you convert it to letter size, a...
My local flood manager said the new form is not offcial and not to use it, but I understand some flood managers are insisting on it. I wish FEMA woul...
There might be an issue with the new form since the surveyor only signs page two, and anyone could easily download page 1, fill it out, and reprint it...
Does the Focus 30/35 have Geolock -- where it uses the GPS on the data collector to help find the target?
FWIW, I got a random email today from a flood plain manager a few counties over ... I must have gotten on their email list somehow. Anyway, it says t...
FEMA should end the confusion and update their webpage, one way or the other. They've already extended the last form a couple of times, but those hav...
I wouldn't mind a PDF format if you can insert pics, save it, and edit it later. Seems like you can't do any of that ... easily, any way. I'm going ...
squowse, post: 352861, member: 7109 wrote: you should be able to delete the pages you don't want?I tried your conversion and it dIdnt work well for me...
Hmmm ... the FEMA site that hosts the elevation cert is not updated. Hopefully they will put up a Word version ... I can never get the photos to inse...
I just had the internal batteries changed in my 600, and there are actually four of them, two on both the instrument and the CU, that have to be chang...
I occasionally get this, from someone looking for a discount ... on a 4 corner lot: "I'm putting a fence down both sides of my property, so I don't n...
FL/GA PLS., post: 324297, member: 379 wrote: "If a resident has a Flood Insurance Elevation Certificate, they will "essentially be taken away from the...
Lending Club and Prosper make small loans pretty readily.