AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Thad
Thad
@thad
Free
Joined: November 12, 2011 10:00 pm
Topics: 83 / Replies: 313
Reply
RE: DTM to DXF

Thanks everyone for the tips and suggestions but Lee helped me out with the 5 files for the small fee of $500 (if I was asked if that was ok i would h...

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 2237
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 570
Reply
RE: Being blasted with spam from BNP

27 notices since yesterday.

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1107
Reply
RE: 3D modelling with DJI Inspire 1 UAV

I am selling my Inspire 1 but I did do some examples to check mass quantities. Worked well for that but I used Pix4d. What is the cost of AgiSoft an...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: survey uas

Tgoold, post: 364668, member: 8615 wrote: Hi, We are in the beginning stages of acquiring / adding aerial services to our list. We have been researc...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1248
Reply
RE: No GPS in this area...

Adam, post: 356185, member: 8900 wrote: A lot of the contractors I have worked with around here have equipment that has been used rough. I have found ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: No GPS in this area...

Dan Patterson, post: 356171, member: 1179 wrote: Does a person have to be licensed to provide such services? (I am not asking if they SHOULD be, I am...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: No GPS in this area...

Adam, post: 356151, member: 8900 wrote: Thad be careful, I build a lot of models and have talked with a lot of contractors in this area and there seem...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: No GPS in this area...

Adam, post: 356150, member: 8900 wrote: Yep, no problem with getting on a network in Shelby. Does this particular contractor use VRS or does he set up...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: No GPS in this area...

I thought VRS covered most if not all of NC. I may be mistaken.No underground, car wash.

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 965
Reply
11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 960
Reply
RE: Civil3D file conversion to 2000 dxf

Thank you all. Conversion has taken place.This place rocks!Thad

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 977
Reply
RE: Additional way to make $ as a Surveyor

Ranger, post: 333305, member: 10391 wrote: Actually the conversation was about an affiliate program that my company offers to Engineers, Surveyors &am...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Additional way to make $ as a Surveyor

James Fleming, post: 331829, member: 136 wrote: From their website: "Ranger Engineering‰Ûªs Stamp Ready Model‰Ûªs are ready for those states that do r...

11 years ago
Page 3 / 20