AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
TC
TC
@tc
Free
Joined: April 11, 2011 6:27 am
Topics: 21 / Replies: 47
Topic
Forum
Replies: 2
Views: 555
Reply
RE: Carlson/Intellicad 2016 Plotting Issue

hlbennettpls, post: 382523, member: 10049 wrote: I have had this happen a few times and usually it was w/drawings that didn't really "need" images att...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Getting Paid - Best Practices

Typically I insist on a 50% retainer with a signed proposal/work agreement just to get on the schedule. The agreement specifies the balance be paid be...

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 624
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 700
Reply
RE: repeat occupations with a VRS

On Ohio's VRS I've found little improvement between repeating a shot after 20 minutes or 2 or more hours, and especially if you're looking at accuraci...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1015
Reply
RE: Topcon 825a

HayesHelpHope that helps.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD83_NO-TRANS ???

> Use NAD83_no trans with VRS.That's correct for use on a VRS because the correction is already being broadcast in NAD83 (thus the _NO_TRANS). The ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: CORS app?

Android app is FindAControl available on Google Play Store

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Opinions on buying CAD

General CADD Surveyor 3D only $698. You can download the demo version for a test drive.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: TopSURV 8

> Apparently Topcon is holding all technical support hostage for 2 gold pieces . You can register on the site but they want you to pay 500 bucks a ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: TopSURV 8

Topcon Support Site. You'll have to register but all the TopSURV files are there.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Is Javad Serious ? L1/L2 Rweceiver For $1990.00 ?

I agree! I can't imagine collecting topo all day with your hands up in the air. You wouldn't be using a 2m rod, but you've got to have the unit at lea...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 379
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 500
Reply
RE: .tps to Rinex

Topcon Support under Software, Software Utilities is TPS2RIN converter.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Dealer Recommendations???

I'm in the so called mid-west. But what I've learned about dealers around here is that it doesn't matter how close they are if they won't return a cal...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 484
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 669
Page 1 / 4