AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Sweetfern
Sweetfern
@sweetfern
Free
Joined: July 3, 2013 2:26 pm
Topics: 4 / Replies: 6
Reply
RE: Leica TS15 and Carlson-Is it possible??

@kilos Perfect. The instrument already has the RH16 handle. In thinking that I couldn't use another controller, I was going off the Carlson website fo...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 597
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1419
Reply
RE: Flood Certificate

I've lost several flood certs and I've always wondered how anyone could do them that cheaply and still make money. Even with GPS, setting control to u...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Watch for "Booby traps"

Several years ago we were warned about one pot meth labs being found in forests in the area. One account was of a 5 gallon set up found while marking...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Champion GPS

Totalsurv, post: 399411, member: 8202 wrote: Are they really priced better than some of the other offerings out there at $10,000 per receiver? It wou...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Champion GPS

Nate The Surveyor, post: 399387, member: 291 wrote: Well, I stand corrected. (not like it's a first time!)I don't know anything about them. It DOES sa...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey W/Intellicad on High-Res screen

Plumb Bill, post: 397744, member: 226 wrote: Does anyone know how to change the resolution settings to where this CAD setup can be legible on a high-r...

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 1344
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 12
Views: 745