AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
surveythemark
surveythemark
@surveythemark
Free
Joined: January 26, 2012 1:09 pm
Topics: 5 / Replies: 360
Reply
RE: Leica TS12 robotic NMEA output for depth sounder

Ease, The raw string is shown in the Technical Reference measurement under the GSI Output section. I can download the manual and post a screen captur...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TS12 robotic NMEA output for depth sounder

Ease, The raw string is shown in the Technical Reference measurement under the GSI Output section. I can download the manual and post a screen captur...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: RH1200 with Allegro CX

Will is right.... I looked it up and the list price is $ 950.00 for the Art. No. 734754 - GeoCOM Robotics License (TPS1200) - do not shoot the messe...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Office 2.0 - TPS1100 software?

Scott, If you want to use LGO to install or update firmware or applications on the Leica instrument you listed you need to use the Software Upload app...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: RH1200 with Allegro CX

LSITNJ, You are communicating with the Allegro via the radio pod to the RH1200 radio handle if you can turn the instrument using the keys on the Alleg...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: LEICA 1203 FIRMWARE UPDATE

Ed, I believe the next release is scheduled for release next month and should have GNSS post processing added. Right now Infinity has modules for: 1....

11 years ago
Reply
RE: LEICA 1203 FIRMWARE UPDATE

Ed, The list price for the needed CCP for the TPS1200 is $ 450.00. That will get you a new maintenance date from the date of purchase plus one year. ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: RH1200 with Allegro CX

lsitnj, post: 350123, member: 7876 wrote: Mike, Thanks for this, but no luck... I found the setting that controls the worldwide vs. US band... no luck...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: RH1200 with Allegro CX

John Putnam, post: 350109, member: 1188 wrote: Mark,I just had to purchase a GeoCOM license for our 1201 which was a real surprise to me since our 120...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: LEICA 1203 FIRMWARE UPDATE

Ekillo, All of the products for the TPS1200 would fall under the TS12 listings since the product was renamed. I cannot find the listing for the Custo...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: RH1200 with Allegro CX

LSITNJ, John is correct about the GeoCOM status. You probably already have the GeoCOM license installed if it is a TPS1200. You can still connect to...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Geoid12A executable

Epoch Date, One of the best resources from Leica is the Leica myWorld site. This is a free service from Leica and users can use this website to keep ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Viva CS15

Evgeny, I have not heard of a limit to the number of points in either the Lite or Full version of Viva SmartWorx. I will add that if your import a f...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Viva UTM coordinate system

BBB, That is what I tried... never tried it before on Viva.... I cannot bring in the UTM on the CS I have bringing in the defaults from the firmwar...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Viva UTM coordinate system

John, I tried to see if some of the default projection in Viva SmartWorx included UTM. The firmware does not include the UTM zones as a defualt. The...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica geo office 8.3 ascii export issue

Dtp, I usually see all of the Leica when I check the site but I must have overlooked this one posted over a month ago. Maybe you have already found th...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Geobasic

The software is for programming your own applications. I can try to look up the old part numbers but your are required to have a security lock (prob...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Geobasic

GeoBasic was the programming language that Leica had for the 1000 ,. 2000 and 5000 series of total stations. There was a simulator for this series th...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: F2F the new Leica Captivate way.

Lee,It does not have an integrated bar code reader. We have been told that several external Bluetooth bar code readers have been tested and will work...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: F2F the new Leica Captivate way.

Dan,Yes... the CS15 is gone. They are still available but the CS20 is taking the spot of the system data collector. The screen is 5 inches wide and ...

11 years ago
Page 1 / 19