AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Surveyor12345678
Surveyor12345678
@surveyor12345678
Free
Joined: January 6, 2015 6:09 pm
Topics: 3 / Replies: 22
Reply
RE: Success...Leica GS15 with Windows 8.1 tablet

Thats great to hear. We were getting surface tablets to load the cad drawing on and keep it in trucks to see where on job site we were at via a small ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Anybody else out of work due to weather?

> Your situation is very similar to mine except that I haven't been asked to take any time off just reduce my hours to not less than 24 hours a wee...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Anybody else out of work due to weather?

Funny about the coyote. I found the lower part of a deer leg in my driveway last week.. The blood was still bright red and limb was flexible. Fresh me...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Anybody else out of work due to weather?

Ha ha ...it worked out to be my screen name by choice. Also ebay user name. I cant remember anything else. I see other firms are looking for people n...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 17
Views: 547
Reply
RE: Leica CS15 & GS14- Connecting to Wi-Fi Options

Yes you can. There's a YouTube video that john from Allen precision posted about how to turn on the wifi. I use a cs15 with either a jet pack from ve...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Pileup I-95 South with a Leica GS-14 in the crowd

I guess they didn't wait for a proposal. It's amazing as to how many law enforcements and fire departments are using the same technology we use on a d...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Fun with the neighbors on a Friday afternoon

When the neighbors keep seeing us out there for a few days thats when the dumb questions and statements come out. " i had a chance to buy that awhile ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Will reflectorless work for Topo?

> Yes. DR works for topo. I don't know how one would work without the feature.You should see the company that I do work for sometimes....it's like...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Will reflectorless work for Topo?

Nikon shave improved somewhat. But not to the level trimble or leica did with the reflector-less. I did a lot of cell tower locations with the nikon n...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Will reflectorless work for Topo?

On my own personal equipment i use it as often as possible. If you're concerned over elevations here's what i've done in the past. Tree locations i've...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: I could see these on a crew in a few years:

I soooooooo want one of these. Put a gps rover on the top, get a height measurement, set the data collector to stop and go measurements, and topo is c...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: TSC2, 5603 Robot & Survey Pro 4.7 trouble

Might be worth a shot but survey pro also had hot keys. Try hitting the control button then the y key. Older version of survey pro that would activate...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon vs Leica Help!

Coming froms ome thats used them all in the last 10 yrs heres my verdict. Went from a trimble 5603 robot, great system for its age, then topcon 803 ro...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Pics from the field

Being able to drive close to where you need to work, great. Having a leica gs14, 2m quick lock, bipods, great.Not having to deal with 2 feet of snow o...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Smartworx: adding point descriptions(?)

Go under user, then work settings. Then prompt before storing . You can select what you want to enter before storing. Point id, antenna height, code, ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Connecting CS15 to Office Network

br>John from Allen precession training video. I did this to connect a cs15 to a jetpack. The att SIM card works great but one day I couldn't get a sig...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Burnt out...........

What area of the country are you in to be getting paid so little with multiple licenses and degree as well as years of experience. I know around the g...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Pics from the field today

I've gotta ask what part of upstate? We just did a 68 acre but had to be hiked around. No way to get a snowmobile into it. Hope you got paid well. Th...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Nysnet setting for leica cs15

The gs08 plus we have is currently setup with the cs15 running viva lt. Could the same license key be used on different collector. I told them i didnt...

12 years ago
Page 1 / 2