AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
SURVEYLTD
SURVEYLTD
@surveyltd
Free
Joined: July 7, 2010 7:44 am
Last seen: September 13, 2026 2:55 am
Topics: 28 / Replies: 130
Reply
RE: LEICA CAPTIVATE

Don't use the same equipment, but we just code the descriptor "CHK652" etc and let the point numbering fall wherever it goes.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: LEICA CAPTIVATE

Gregg Gaffney, post: 430588, member: 1111 wrote: Hello all,We have a Leica MS60 robot that came with a CS20 controller.Overall the guys really like th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Set 3 focus ring

A Harris, post: 428648, member: 81 wrote: [USER=319]@SURVEYLTD[/USER]sent you an email yesterday at 6:54PM CST, maybe in your junk file903-846-2855Sor...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Set 3 focus ring

A Harris, post: 428377, member: 81 wrote: I have a near new Set 4 on the shelf Please check your RPLS inbox - didn't see an email address

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 1140
Reply
RE: E&O Ins.

A Harris, post: 428237, member: 81 wrote: [USER=319]@SURVEYLTD[/USER]I do not believe that I have ever placed myself in a situation where I could have...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: E&O Ins.

When you are always right, there is no need for insurance.............Mr. Harris, appartently you have never been involved in a shotgun lawsuit. Does...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Survey Utilities

I would show the old lines and put a note on the plat "as located in 2015" or "as located on prior survey"I think it's better to show something and b...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: rotate in carlson

I'm don't know for sure but doesn't rotate need decimal degrees to work ?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Willy's rant of the day

I absolutely hate curve and line tables. I'm sure the cad tech that puts these on a sub plats never actually surveyed in the field. I've seen really ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the best business type?

One consderation should be how you property is titled. If you're married you might want to look into Tenants by the EntiretyIf everything should go S...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Realtor wants copy of old survey.

Jones, post: 396787, member: 10458 wrote: Why lie to them, Why not explain the potential liability and the fact that this information is your liveliho...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Realtor wants copy of old survey.

Well, the above answers are good, but you want to be a diplomat and not get the realtor mad at you, when you tick one person off, 10 other people hear...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

Maybe the attached pdf will help. Attached files johns-little-acre.pdf (508 KB) 

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 369
Reply
RE: Resurveying in the 1910 Addition

Kent, I'm always amazed by these Texas surveys and your deep analysis of the problems. The time spent on these seems to be overwhelming and I constant...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Please remove this note.

I also seem to remember some surveyor getting into trouble by showing some document that was not in the Title Comm. But he didn't find something else...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Please remove this note.

I don't know, seems like your stating the obvious, but in your State you may need to do this. In Illinois, we state that the survey meets minimal req...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation Certificate - Form Only

I know some would think this is a bad idea, but could you put a "picture" field for the signatures line (like the seal). Most my customers want a sign...

10 years ago
Page 1 / 8