Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Got a crew! Anyone interested in a Survey Manager Position contact me. Thanks!
Bump. We have lots of work in the door! I am currently splitting time between offices, but can't get it all done... contact me!
I was afraid someone might think that. We are working with the project manager on their needs, which have now been delayed by the sounds of it...
Thank you gentlemen. The immediate scope for a sister company is alignment stakeout of a new utility line in Boston.
Definitely take the review class, can't imagine not taking that class and passing the first time. As Rich stated, the binder was a great resource, alt...
Working mostly in the same area, I complain about the very same thing. Designers really dislike giving us control as we are a design/build(mostly buil...
Snagged a copy! Thanks!
Really strange. Have the same settings and it works for me...
Have had a couple disappear... Flagging causes a lot of problems in yards from my experience. Also started using caps labeled "Control Point".
Ransome barsDon't remember where I got this from, but had it saved. We also find some early examples of ransome bar around here in western NY.
Asked my dealer about the Hound Dogs, said they weren't to impressed with how the internals were constructed and that they wouldn't stock them.Have si...