AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
SReeserinPA
SReeserinPA
@sreeserinpa
Free
Joined: February 2, 2012 5:49 pm
Last seen: August 3, 2026 3:50 am
Topics: 27 / Replies: 96
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1378
Reply
RE: Why not Metric??

@bstrand I need to disagree with you on that one, a great deal of colonial records used the perch, rod and chain.

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Why not Metric??

@jim-frame Not that I would disagree with you, but can you put your finger on two (2) more solid reasons to NOT make the switch (noting your comment a...

9 months ago
Reply
RE: Why not Metric??

BTW: "We tried and it did not work then" is not a valid reason, There could be great lessons learned, but not a valid reason to not try again.

9 months ago
Topic
9 months ago
Replies: 59
Views: 4284
Reply
RE: Survey Project Manager

Position is still open

9 months ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 2658
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 2946
Reply
RE: Cost Estimation for UAV Aerial Imagery Decoding

@wa-id-surveyor I would like to suggest, we SHOULD NOT answer the phone for less than $500.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Virginia State Specific Exam

@curiouser could you send me the link? Much appreciated, in advance!

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Am I the only one who thinks this is wrong?

I was taught that labels read in the direction of the line, lines run clockwise. If that means the text is upside down so be it. 36 years later I ins...

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 2254
Topic
2 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 738
Reply
RE: Autocad Civil 3D

The best training in Civil3D I ever had was from John Cooke at Civil Training LLC

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Discount for leaving a review

My 2 cents: Coupons are used to buy groceries, sales or discounts are used to buy cars and clothes. Neither should apply to Professional services. ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Delaware Drainage and Jurisprudence Exam

@rwalker30 TR55 manual was the most important reference book!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Crossing 7's and Z's

Never have crossed either; was not taught to do so.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Where are all the up and comers?

@aliquot I am a firm believer in the value of higher education, when that education is of value.?ÿ I am certain you can recognize the fact that some e...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Where are all the up and comers?

My 2 cents: we cannot attract new people into that profession that: constantly complains about the lack or work ethic of younger people fails to pre...

4 years ago
Page 1 / 7