AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: Scenareo

Scenario1. Thank you for the spelling correction.2. The monuments control when found in their original and undisturbed locations. Prove the monuments...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Junior/Senior Question

Essentially simultaneous.The person who set the original monuments did so erroneously. The costs of resolving this problem should be their responsibi...

14 years ago
Reply
14 years ago
Reply
RE: A second set of eyes

I'd be happy to look over the weekend. Did you use the perpendicular bisector method to attempt to find a busted angle?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: computers and carlson

For anybody looking for computers:WWW.PRICEWACTH.COMWe just spoke with our computer guy about new machines. He provided me with some quotes. I red l...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: WHAT IS WORSE THAN....?

I'm sorry to hear you lost your dog. We lost ours last year and our 3 year old daughter will still ask for her. Our dog's name was Timber, so I have...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Public rights to use the beach in Maine?

The tax rates typically remain the same, it's the valuation that will vary based on waterfront, beachfront, waterview or other. I believe the differe...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Solutions Anyone?

The narrative on his plan points to an issue. He stated he changed the fronages to be proportionate, but he assumed the frontage of 13 was 79.09. Th...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - $1 Bill

... but one credit card will let you buy drinks all night and you can be sneaky without jingling change ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - $1 Bill

Doesn't a coin cost more to produce than a bill?I prefer to not have a coin purse on my person.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Work load - Slammed

The inheritance tax code is apparently changing as well.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Slow permitting

Well I guess we're not special here.

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 1198
Reply
RE: Historical Aerials

GE takes all the free data they can, the 1995 can be obtained from MassGIS.We have a bunch of old aerials and negatives from Whitney & Bassett. T...

14 years ago
Page 97 / 138