AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: Can't find the bench mark, again

Can you come and visit? I have some 150+ year old stones in the woods that I cannot find.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Unique point numbering.

How about alphanumeric? I am considering going in that direction. Although, I set concrete bounds without caps, so marking the point number on the m...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - Numbers

Countable? If not, what cardinality?You're killin' me Smalls!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - Numbers

Really? 13 does not measure up to 17 in the primes, but is a far superior integer. It doesn't matter that it is also prime.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - Numbers

Infinity is not a number, but which infinity do you mean? Countable, uncountable or which power set thereof?My favorite integer is 13, though my favo...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - Plumb Bobs

I'm glad I'm not the onl one here who will not be carrying Bob through my career.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Data collector advice

I have a 2500 for my HiperXTs and it works great.No idea about Tesla.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - Plumb Bobs

I will be the young buck who states the opposite. We have a pair in the truck but rarely use them. Last time was to set a pair of tacks in a door fr...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Got 'fired' today..

Tell the next one to hire a soil scientist who is willing to declare there are no wetlands on the property.Good for you. I hope your retainer covered...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Meeting with the Boss.

Point out the advantages.He must have seen so many amazing changes in Surveying in the past 30 years: Total Stations, GPS, Scanners, CAD... Huh, mayb...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Revision and Attorney

:good: Attorneys cause more trouble than they are worth.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring ring

They should NOT be accepting thoseI have a real issue when FEMA, State Farm or any other organization will accept something clearly done for others.Wh...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Junior/Senior Question

So, you all believe that if you do a poor job, the future surveyors should uphold the shoddy work? This is merely enabling those Dewey Cheatem and Ho...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the Elevation at ...

oh yeah, 794.71, good show up there.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the Elevation at ...

Aww, but then I looked at the math.PI sta looks to be 65+95.00, 791.23Slope = 0.506%End of the Road = 73+28.94 with what looks like the note 12' Lt (l...

14 years ago
Page 96 / 138