Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Happy belated Thanksgiving to all. We celebrated late and on the wrong continent, so this can be belated.
outso your surveyor is holding your frontage over the monuments?you said the monuments are 80 years old, how old is the subdivision?
MOVED?Anything that has happened with respect to the four lots that share property lines on our east all uses the same type of cast in concrete monume...
MOVED?Your surveyor MOVED the marker? Where was it, 10-12 inches over? The weight / reliance of a marker not in it's original and undisturbed locati...
The right surveyorCan either surveyor explain what they have done and what the other surveyor has done? The surveyor who can explain the reason for t...
The last paragraph contains a confusing grammatical issue with the comparison of the relative elevations between the two datums.It's a good cursory ov...
What is the FIRM elevation?I will assume the 17.33 is on station datum which would translate to 11.26 NAVD. (-6.07)I will assume people marked the wat...
those are pretty cool
i have a fairly extensive F2F file. like all of them, it needs a few edits...
i need a good surface for the engineers. i have a wonderful routine to convert my data to an LDD project. the engineer will be creating some profile...
But the contours come out stupid and I need a good surface for the engineers to design a new water main. I swap the tin edges, but there are so many....
Because the curved centerline is annoying to work with.
great solution, thankstoo bad it adds a step
If you have no luck, I have an old FC-100 charger, 12v, 1.0 amp that will work. It charges my old ranger 200T which is on it's way out the door (bad ...
have they added landing gear since last year?
I would reach out to a surveyor with the expertise and subcontract him to help determine the Ordinary High Water Line. Then you will have the opportu...