Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
1. The fact he does not reference the record distances is negligence that angers me to no end. It's unfortunate when surveyors fail to properly docum...
my pic was some stock picture, but our mini is similari have just always felt there is more reliability with the prism on a short rodso i have avoided...
no specs on the concrete? what are your soils like (i'm in a sandbox, so setting 40" concrete monuments is relatively easy)how about spacing? are yo...
sorry to be confusing (lack of sleep...)i mean just a prism with a point on the bottom.i like the setup you have ralph. i've used a similar rod and j...
that would be awesome, unless you shot your face up with the cap.
For the fellow with LDD3, could he purchase a license of Carlson 2012? That would be convenient...
Carlson will work with older CAD.I have Map 2006 with Carlson 2013.Check with Carlson, I believe it will work back to 2000. I'm not sure about 14, bu...
when i was a kid, we always had a block with a target. it was before we shot backsights and seemed to work well. i've always thought about returning...
Some people...
2002 robot (still have standard TS too)2005 topcon hiperXTs
i permit a few mcmansions on the water and always ask myself: who the heck would want to spend $3m plus on a home in a dangerous location? conclusion...
will this slow down the conveyance process?
is the guy a good surveyor or do you loathe his plans because you find shoddy work?could the mistake could have been someone carrying an extra one?
yes and no, go through MGL 40a, section 6, paragraph 4 as there are a few exceptions to the granfathering of a pre-existing, non-confoming lot.it shou...
i use a 40" with a 1gb video card without too much refresh issue, but i try to only use a few orthos at a time.i also use IMAGECLIP to reduce the visi...
I don't mind the changing world, but people without sufficient education, training or license should not tread into anothers' realm. Any GISmaster wh...
MA has a practice called comity. I have not read about it in years, so I really don't recall the requirements.