Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
chicken and egggardening/farming is one of the oldest, but man did not settle down until the advent of beer. perhaps the brew master is the oldest pr...
when someone asks me about fudging anything i offer it in exchange for the calculated total of my income for my entire career.if someone bites someday...
i would wonder if carlson could do it via the surface -> gridif the software will not do it directly, run a smaller grid, then work it backnow i am...
:good: I would sit them both down in a room and frankly state the pros and cons of this swap for both properties.
Surveyors are second rate citizens> Any tool that they take away from the surveyors should only increase our fees in order to retool.:good:
really? another test? you know those things get harder to take the older you are, right?until LS is required, how could you mandate that every surve...
I've seen the millions of images when i select the date with an obliqued view of Earth, but it goes to normal when you ortho yourself.I see the red bo...
Does ESRI still have that boundary net? I went to a scare session... I mean seminar with Rich Vannozzi a few years ago. He showed some least square...
How permanent? Latex paint would last a while.
We should have a term to better identify Sea Level Rise due to Subsidence.
MA Registry of Deeds requires a 3.5" square box for references. If you have a need to make a revision, you simply record a statement and reference th...
Does avulsion appear in the law?
Devil's AdvocateSo, if I create a subdivision and someone goes in and set pins that were not where I subdivided the land, does my subdivision then cha...
by priority
ok, two fences built off a calculated line and sad was i that i had to choose one of them. though the use of the land appears to be unclear, parole e...