AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1041
Reply
RE: Surveying is .....

Art, like music, is math.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: TopSurv 8

I use GE quite a bit to research properties but when I am done I give the world a spin and see where I turn up.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: TopSurv 8

Nevermind, I just ran a search on the site and found several threads on the topic. Now go tell me what that water thing is from my previous post.

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 693
Reply
RE: Subcontractor problems

Shysters!There's an engineering firm nearby notorious for such practices.A few years ago I provided a proposal for the surveying, engineering and perm...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Adverse Possession?

> And yes we have coyotes, turkeys, deer and even the occasional black bear in this part of New Jersey.Which ones glow the brightest?Sorry, I could...

13 years ago
Reply
13 years ago
Reply
RE: Yup, I got blindsided by a Survey Broker

I think all ALTAs should be in the 5 digits.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Yup, I got blindsided by a Survey Broker

The value of the ALTA for the nursing home was a bit more than $6,600, but that's how it goes. I generally won't touch an ALTA for so little.

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 676
Reply
RE: BeerAid

BeerAid -- UPDATEYou've made the 5k and I'm in for the whole swag bag. Thanks for the temptation, it made me want to give more.

13 years ago
Page 79 / 138