AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: Revolutionary War Veterans Land Bounty

How do you tell a client to JFGI?

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 1072
Reply
RE: Static GPS Network

Sounds like an awesome plan of attack. Can you run any 3-wire around to any of the GPS points that are not on BMs?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Hypothetical Question : EDM in Space ?

I was just being impish. There's a time and a place for such equipment. In the hands of a true master, the Bob is a great tool. In my hands, it mak...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: hey new member

3d only, butdo not add any rod height to 2d, just 0.00my codes are setup to have an NE suffix for shots that don't have a 3d valuePKNECBNEIPNEonce in ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Hypothetical Question : EDM in Space ?

I want to see an astronaut using a plumb bob. Let's call NASA.After they are done with that, they can churn some butter by hand and get the rover mov...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey Surface Add Point

I'm running Carlson 2013.

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1056
Reply
RE: Surveyor Ethics

> You've got to have a lot of gall to ask for someone's help, and then without any warning, turn them into the board.I would have said Balls.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How much detail should a survey provide?

You're asking all of the wrong questions...Attorneys are an unfortunate necessary evil...People get too worried about a little dirt road. Does it imp...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How much detail should a survey provide?

You're asking all of the wrong questions...:good: i've read many of these threads and a true land baron would know the value of a good survey. he or ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Expert Witness Rates - Why so high?

If you charge the lower rate, do you then charge 100% of your prep time? I spend quite a bit of time preparing for court that I do not necessarily wa...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 362
Reply
RE: Historical Accuracy

Why wouldn't he do what the pirates did? Find a landmark that will survive - foundation, rock, road or otherwise. Then pace along several compass co...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkia Receiver Comm Software v. 2.0

Thank you, I will be sure to get something to work. It will be quite interesting to see how these become incorporated into our mix.While outdated, th...

13 years ago
Page 78 / 138