AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: Need help converting .survey file

where does .survey come from?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Conflicting Legal Descriptions (Same Parcel)

> I suspect an attorney was involved with this. :good: Nobody could do a better job at creating false understanding and confusion.

13 years ago
Topic
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 361
Reply
RE: And what did you do with your Monday?

I located wrack line, approximate high water and top of bank / berm above high water.The beach has changed by that much since the last aerial photo. ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: I need a nerd!

How was the configuration before? You may need a port alias or another means to make the USB work like A COM.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: And what did you do with your Monday?

i passed a couple fishing in the rips, but they were preoccupied and i felt intrusive enough walking by. most of the people out there were the hoity ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: I need a nerd!

Tell me more about this configuration. Did you say you want to make a USB be seen as a com port? Did you configure this in the os?

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 24
Views: 1417
Reply
RE: Cellular RTK suggestions

[sarcasm]lightsquared[/sarcasm]

13 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA Floodplains

Great, and SuperStorm Sandy caused a storm surge that:A) Exceeded expected flood elevationsB) Was equal to expected flood elevationsC) Was less than e...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA Floodplains

The question is a scientific one turned political then. I have clients who want to know how likely a 28' surge is when their neighbors only have a 13...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 495
Reply
RE: Elevation Certification in a VE Zone

does vertcon work in your area? ours is a little off... up to 0.3'i am thinking of restructuring our fees for elev. certs as the maps are changing su...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Things I hate

i like it when surveyors list tangents, radial bearings or some other means to recreate curves.

13 years ago
Page 77 / 138