Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Sounds like what we deal with:You ever try to explain littoral processes like accretion to an attorney who lives a hundred miles from the ocean?What d...
how about if you bought out a business running the old CAD?
Why was he so enthusiastic to have you perform the survey? Was it a tricky one or had he just exhausted the patience of all the other surveyors in th...
i read halfway through and would suggest the followingBased on MGL 82 S 23, the plan is to be submitted with the Town Clerk and MGL 82 S 32, the Town ...
advocate for the clientYou can request waivers and give reason. You need to know your boundaries and pass the true advocacy off to the attorneys.We a...
We as surveyors are NOT ADVOCATES for our clients.In some cases, we can represent the facts before the boards and obtain permits. When a client needs...
thanks, i did find some information on this new and confusing designationi am not sure why they would eliminate B and C but not change the legend to r...
we had some when the data collector had a bad datei still have no idea how the data collector was set to 2023...
That's pornography.
although i have been told they exist, I have not been able to find Win7 Topcon USB drivers, so we have an old XP box for the downloads
If he calls back ask why his house burned. I wonder if it was from his faulty wiring installed without a bs permit and inspection. Or perhaps a gas ...
The corner is the corner...But Jack, the Realtor said that the iron pipe was the corner...I would be more concerned that the lay person will inadverte...
CompassI am a sleep deprived parent who puts in well over 70 every week. I also think I am funny.I was a juror once. The clerk gave us a tour and po...
CompassDo you have experience with a compass? Did you know that North moves over time?If this plat was created on a magnetic north, it is unlikely to...